Marantz TT-15S1 anyone with experience fitting an electronic speed box?

Hi everyone,

I am curious about getting some kind of speed controler for my Marantz TT-15S1.
Not ready to get the one made by Clearaudio, (the Marantz is of course made by Clearaudio ) and looking for a less expensive solution. Not sure I need a speed box, but as I said, just curious about what it could bring.

If someone actually owns the Marantz TT-15  and is using a speed controller, please share your experience!

Thanks !

sonicbeauty
If your table run a little faster or slower, a speed controller can correct it, another benefit is you don't need to move the belt/pulley for 33.3 to 45, just push a button like a DD table.
a guy from stevehoffman forum use a Project speed box with Marantz TT-15 :

http://forums.stevehoffman.tv/threads/turntable-speed-controller-do-you-use-one.562398/page-3

But the Marantz motor is 5Watts and the Project box is rated up to 3Watts, not sure it actually work
Also, I have the Phoenix, which offers a much finer speed adjustment than the Speed Box.  it's not just an intellectual exercise - I found I could not get the speed perfect using the coarse .1 increment found on the others and needed to go to the finer adjustment to get it dead on.  
I like the Phoenix a lot, BTW.  But then again, my TT started running very fast for some reason, so I needed an outboard box of some sort. 
I'm using a Clearaudio Emotion SE similar to the Marantz.
I have the Phoenix Falcon PS and it works very nice!!! Too bad he closed shop.
Ya just have to find one.