Fuses fuses fuses

Ok, this is about fuses

1- a standard Bussman fuse is UL approved. Are any "high end" fuses UL approved?

2- do any component manufacturers supply their gear with any of the usual suspects of high end fuses as opposed to a standard Bussman?

3- let's say fuses do make a difference. Given incoming power is AC, why could fuses be directional? 

Not meaning to light any fires here- 

thanks in advance 
128x128zavato
Post removed 
It ain't over til the fat lady sings. if you cant stand the heat get out of the kitchen. You can't control the controllers.
I've been at this game along time, in cable manufacturing, years gone by, I've reversed many a cable to tell the difference in sound,  never heard it by turning a cable over and changing direction... unless of course the cable was terminated at one end, which we did shield many interconnects, for us,  unshielded always sounded better,  but on this fuse debate,  OK,  I'll bite,  I have for the first time in my life just ordered some boutique fuses....... Someone,  Anyone,  tell me what to measure with an VOM or LCR meter or any other way to know what direction to drop these fuses in.... I really don't want to listen to them a week each way to figure it out... If it is that obvious, someone should have figured this out... So
Tim, see Atmasphere's posts in this thread dated 7-13-2017 and 7-14-2017.

Best regards,
-- Al

It should be pretty obvious that you would want the direction exhibiting the lower resistance.