Tekton Double Impacts

Anybody out there heard these??

I have dedicated audio room 14.5x20.5x9 ft.  Currently have Marantz Reference CD/Intergrated paired to Magnepan 1.7's with REL T-7 subs.  For the vast majority of music I love this system.  The only nit pick is that it is lacking/limited in covering say below 35 hz or so.  For the first time actually buzzed the panel with an organ sacd. Bummer.  Thought of upgrading subs to rythmicks but then I will need to high pass the 1.7's.  Really don't want to deal with that approach.

Enter the Double Impacts.  Many interesting things here.  Would certainly have a different set of strengths here.  Dynamics, claimed bottom octave coverage in one package, suspect a good match to current electronics.

I've read all the threads here so we do not need to rehash that.  Just wondering if others out there have FIRST HAND experience with these or other Tekton speakers

Thanks.
corelli
To answer david_ten's question about the MZ2's output, David B told me the MZ2"s max output occurs at 3 ohms, and I can't remember if he said 1.3 or 1.7 watts, this is another contributing factor in how the MZ2 drives the DIs handily.
I will be taking my MZ2S to a good local friend that mainly rebuilds and upgrades vintage SS gear and he has all the equipment to measure output and distortion.We are also going to drive some vintage Jbl 220 speakers and also some Cornwalls and see how it does.

I'm very curious myself and would like to know.

Kenny.
audionoobie,
someone in NJ has a brand new pair of DI’s FS on the Emotiva Forum-

" How much toe-in are you guys using?"-porscheracer

I talked to Eric about toe-in yesterday; he says toe them in

so the Speaker axis crosses 2-4 feet behind the listeners head (so there is an illusion that the inside front and back edges of the speaker appear to be about 1" wide, if you can picture that). At a listening position 8 ft. in front of the speakers, the axis should meet 10-12 ft. from the speakers.

pawsman

In my room I found virtually no toe in to sound best. I only have my DI's 6' o.c. so that might lead to them not needing to be toe'd in. My listening position is 7.5' from the speakers and the speakers are about 5' out from the back wall and 4' in from the side walls. The DI's don't seem especially sensitive to room placement but fine tuning them and your listening position will pay definite dividends. In smaller rooms like mine room treatment played a bigger role in sound improvement than speaker position.....but both lead to better sound and we're all after that!
Well after realizing that I have not bought a pair of speakers since 1990, I bought Tekton yesterday. I went against this current and chose the Electrons, because of size and weight even with some assurances that the D.I.'s would work in my 11X15X8 dedicated. 

And now some breaking news!  Eric told me when ordering that the Electrons now come with 8" bass drivers, no longer the 6.5". O.K. not earth shaking but it is fairly new information.

I went into this purchase with the understanding that I wanted to match an amp purchase with the Tektons too, and with opinions of people on this forum who I respect with way, way more knowledge than myself had helped me to decide on a 2A3 SET amp. The general consensus of this type of amps presentation coincided with my musical taste extremely well.

So now I should live happily ever after (at least in my audio world) right?
Wrong, now I have a problem that I learned today (isn't it the way things so often seem to go?) that my line stage which I am completely satisfied with which is a Truth with no gain at all will-might compromise the performance of this set up. 

Thoughts and possible directions from this group will be greatly appreciated.

LP