Best indoor FM antenna, your experience.

I am not able to do an outdoor antenna where I live.  Looking for the best I can do with an indoor antenna.  Stations I want to listen to are 50 to 80 air miles away."
Thanks
whatjd
Unless you are in an urban area w lots of high-rise buildings, the main issues are height and directionality. So get your antenna as high as possible and have some means of orienting/re-orienting it to get the best reception for different stations. If you in a city w lots of tall buildings, multi-path can make getting good reception hit or miss at best, impossible at worst.
donvito101
There is no FM antenna that has a range of 50 to 80 miles.
To be clear, that's certainly the case with an indoor antenna, which is what I think you might be referring to here.  But with a good outdoor antenna system, it's definitely possible to receive high quality FM at 60+ miles.

*L* Well, none...but 'what works' seems to be 'site specific', based on the above responses.
Try anything, but keep the receipt. ;)
@swampwalker
That may be the direction i go in- attic mount-- our location is a mixed bag, we are right in town in Austin, but on the south city of the river, so it is fewer skyscrapers but there is a lot of density here; a few large old apartment buildings near my house, and depending on direction, I may have issues with downtown skyscrapers- I’m literally just across the river from them. Thankfully (I guess) we are up on a hill. I still need to do some research. I assume the ST-2 is the Magnum Dynalab whip. That would be easy to mount in an attic that is immediately above the room where the tuner is located.