Fuses fuses fuses

Ok, this is about fuses

1- a standard Bussman fuse is UL approved. Are any "high end" fuses UL approved?

2- do any component manufacturers supply their gear with any of the usual suspects of high end fuses as opposed to a standard Bussman?

3- let's say fuses do make a difference. Given incoming power is AC, why could fuses be directional? 

Not meaning to light any fires here- 

thanks in advance 
128x128zavato
Without man reality would be the same. Thus the laws of science man declares are facts. They are facts we discover about reality. In addition these facts have been proven. Follow?Don't turn into Juror #10 on me.

The underpinning is that a ’fact’ is a name, a moniker, a logic misnomer... for a highly predicable theory. But it remains theory.

The use of the word 'law' in science is also an attempt to put social and cultural group pressure on individuals to conform or be punished by the group. At least this is part of the traditional meaning of the use of the word law. Thus we can see the the word law remains as being in the world of human social/cultural structure and in the supposed world of logic, has zero place in the world of science.

So we can have the word law in the world of science, if we are looking to prosecute people and possibly kill, ostracize or beat them to death, in public, for 'violating' laws. Which, according to the tenants of science, is patently absurd and against the very fabric of science and what it is supposed to stand for.

But the word works very well in religion. Is science with laws -- a form of dogmatism?
The designer, and the U. S. distributor of, the Hi-Fi Tuning Fuse have confirmed one "fact"---that neither knows what "high breaking capacity" in terms of fuses means. That is a rather basic fuse design element, so what else don't they know about fuses? The Little Fuse engineers know what it means, and include that consideration in the design of their products. It's not a proprietary secret, it's a well-understood element in electrical engineering. Well-understood, that is, by experts in the field, of which the Hi-Fi Tuning Fuse people are obviously not. 
Oh, well, the dudes at Littelfuse never heard of fuse directionality so I guess that makes them even. You can have the Littelfuse, I’ll take the HiFi Tuning fuse. Fair enough? Little fuse? Tee, hee