SOS: Andy Bowman - Vintage Tube Services

Dear Audiogoners:

Does anyone know what has become of Andy Bowman of Vintage Tube Services? The telephone number on his website, (616) 454-3467, is no longer in service. I need to speak with him urgently.

Thanks in advance to anyone who has information.
raquel
I'm always looking for tubes so I guess I have to buy some from Andy next time. Can't have too many honest and competent tube vendors.
+1 on Andy. It can take him a while to fill your order but he gets it right. A no nonsense kind of guy and doesn't play games with availability and pricing like one well known guy on the west coast seems to.
This is an old thread.  However, here is an update.  I ordered a Mullard 12AU7 from Andy three days ago for my Musical Concepts Chameleon Elite level preamp.  It arrived yesterday and is fantastic.  I was not prepared for the degree of transparency I am now getting from my system.  Wow is all I can say.
Just picked up a Telefunken 12AX7 and a pair of Telefunken 12AU7's from him...a great guy who is a passionate pro at what he does...he cares a lot about what he sells and is very informative AAA++++