Fuses fuses fuses

Ok, this is about fuses

1- a standard Bussman fuse is UL approved. Are any "high end" fuses UL approved?

2- do any component manufacturers supply their gear with any of the usual suspects of high end fuses as opposed to a standard Bussman?

3- let's say fuses do make a difference. Given incoming power is AC, why could fuses be directional? 

Not meaning to light any fires here- 

thanks in advance 
128x128zavato

georgehifi

georgehifi
Can you give some other technical forums you visit so we can see what they think of you there also?

Cheers George

Don’t worry Geoff, all I had to do was Google "Geoff Kait audio" and wow, you really get a new one ripped on many forums, even Stereophile which is usually a fairly calm forum.

>>>Huh? Whoa! Hey, talk to yourself much, George? Tsk, tsk!

nonoise
Geoffkait,
Amen. 🙏

Not to worry, nonose. If you pray real hard maybe something will get through by osmosis.

"Funny thing, in Audiophile circles if you can hear things others cannot, you are revered...In society you are sent for treatment."

They did send me in for treatment.  I was prescribed Music Therapy.    
Vicious circle. 

Note to self: all of this rumpus points out and highlights the fact (see, there’s a fact!) that there is a HUGE chasm between the locals and the other audiophiles living contentedly in the 1990s and the advanced audiophiles who haven’t given up. And this thread is only about fuses. Try to imagine the angst and anger when the threads turn to something a little more, shall we say, devisive? You know. But this is not an isolated case, it happens on all audio forums. Live and let die.
And this thread is only about fuses.

If it were "just " about fuses, this thread wouldn’t even have to go over a few intelligent technical posts.

This is more about some here who want to make out that $$$ fuses have some hidden magic (voodoo) to be found within, with an answer to the holy grail of great audio sound, nothing more, nothing less. 

Cheers George