Latest Bricasti M1 who's heard?

Looking to hear from those who have heard the latest M1 with network card. 
rsf507
http://americanteledatastore.com/cat8-indoor-custom-cut-cables-c-1143/white-1200-mhz-cat-8-solid-ind...

@jwm 

Check this out ---- I haven't compared it to audiophile label CAT cable, but it was a big improvement over standard CAT cable, and a lot cheaper than the audiophile stuff. -- David
Hi
I haven't heard the latest M1 but I started with the Classic M1 together with the Aurender S10. It worked well. But then I listened to the M12 and it was way better. And as a bonus I don't have to use my Aurender S10 anymore. The M12 does the job as a DNLA device. And it does much better than the Aurender. Listening to DSD files through the M12 is awesome.
Now I am using a laptop with the JRiver installed. It is placed in the other room together with the router. As LAN /Ethernet cable I use the Audioquest Vodka which connects it all to the M12. I control all the music from my IPad. Very simple. 
I love the design of the M12 and their M15 amp. It is a good match. You can connect them so you just have to push one button on the M12 to power it all up. Keep it simple
regards
Mike
Post removed