Hales Trancendence 8 or 5 speakers

Hi, anyone heard these speakers
doug99
From what i remember the Hales Trancendence 5 and 8 used a Vifa metal dome tweeter.
T8: Vifa made the tweeter, have not checked on availability as I have spares; Seas made the midrange and will hand build replacements for around $250.00, and Alumapro made the bass driver and supposedly can do so for around $220.

T5: Vifa and Seas again, and I have heard that bass driver was by Dynaudio.

Thanks to Lee for providing the above to me.
Specifications
Description: Three-way dynamic loudspeaker. Sealed-box system tuned to 29Hz. Drive-units: 1" aluminum-dome tweeter, 5" magnesium-cone midrange, 10" polypropylene-cone woofer. Crossover: 24dB/octave. In-room bandwidth: 23Hz–26kHz (no limits specified). Sensitivity: 87dB. Nominal impedance: 4 ohms. Linearity: ±1dB.
Dimensions: 40" H by 11" W by 19" D. Weight: 106 lbs.
Finishes: black, sapele, light oak, natural cherry, stained cherry, pau farro.
Serial numbers of units reviewed: 381049 A/B.
Price: $5990/pair (1999); no longer available (2005). Approximate number of dealers: 27 (1999). Warranty: 5 years.
Manufacturer: Hales Design Group, 16812 Gothard Street, Huntington Beach, CA 92647. Web: www.halesdesigngroup.com (1999).
We got the specification for the Hales Transcendence 5, but the Spec for the T'8 I don't have it, even we owned them both, Are there anyone if you can, please kindly type it up here so we can take more serious research, We really appreciate,