Tekton Double Impact & Comb Filtering

Like many of you, I have been pondering purchasing these speakers but am very curious about the unusual tweeter array. I asked the smartest speaker person that I know (he is a student of Sean Olive) about the design and below is what he had to say.   

"In theory it could work, but the driver spacing means that the crossover point would need to be very low.
He is using the SB acoustics tweeter which is 72mm in diameter, center to center on the outside opposing drivers is around 5.7 inches, which is about 2400Hz. This means that combing would stop between 1/4 to 1/2 of the wavelength (between 1200-600Hz) is where the outside tweeters should start playing nice with each other.
Since he is not using low enough crossover points he has created a comb filtering monster. Now while it's not the great point source that was promised, it's no worse than most line arrays and the combing will average itself out given enough listening distance.

The MTM spacing on the other hand is ridiculous. Hopefully he is cutting the top end off on one of those midrange drivers to avoid combing."

seanheis1
Obviously you aren't going to believe anything positive the owners of these speakers offer. I'm not sure why you're wasting YOUR time missioncoonery. Is it to straighten all us owners out and convince us our opinions are wrong buying these "cheap" speakers and loving them. How dare we!
I've never heard any Tekton loudspeakers, yet I have a positive opinion of them.  One formed from reading reviews, internet discussion groups and my admittedly small knowledge of loudspeaker design and manufacture.  They seem to be an interesting design, so I don't understand why anyone would object to questions about their design such as the OP's.  The Tekton design elements should be easy enough to explain without personal attacks.
 Agreed , it's great to ask questions about any product and that's what these forums are for However the OP is really not asking a question but throwing the statement out here based on nothing really There is a difference. 

It is a negative comment and not a question. So now the rest of us are asking him to back up his comment. It is his comment as he chose to use quotes from a friend of his.

Onhwy61 ,
I whole-heartedly agree with your comment in regard to asking questions about a product.  However it is without question a different matter to present uninformed conclusions rooted in pure speculation. In my opinion the latter scenario has occurred on this thread. 
Charles 
Please re-read the first paragraph of the OP.  I understand it as a request for information and comments about the loudspeaker and his knowledgeable friend's observations.

He's thinking of buying the loudspeaker.  Do you think the tone of some of the above responses further encourages him?