recommendations for amplifiers that don't emit tons of heat

I tried a Krell ksa 150 and while I liked the sound, it was like having a space heater in the room. I now have an Audio research vt100. It sounds fantastic, but it makes the room hot as well. Not as bad as the Krell, but it's still a drag in the summer.

I'm guessing I should just suck it up, but I'm curious what cooler running options there are that sound as good (or better)... suggestions?
tripg
tripg,

There is this class d stereo amp for sale on audiogon that you may want to look at it would have 200 watts a channel into 8 ohms and class d amps have great bass with tremendous slam.

Just a thought,

Kenny.
Your speakers are 92db and nominal 8 ohms and with your small room you don't need that much power. you could getaway with 20-70wpc in a quality class A/B that will not over heat your room. Class D is an option but I would listen to one first see if its your cup of tea.  There is quite a few quality amps in your price range and at the lower watts you can get more for your money as your not buying power.

Those Paradigms like high current/voltage amps like Anthem. Paradigm is the parent company of Anthem. I've heard the two paired and they sound great. 
I wouldn't be afraid to push 200 watts through your speakers. Your going to maintain driver control better than if your easing in to 70-80 watts. You want better braking.
No mention of price point above.
I have the latest Spread Spectrum Son of Ampzilla MK-2,and I could not be happier It runs in pure class A to 10wpc then class AB .up to 220wpc into 8ohms,
340wpc into 4ohms and throws off very minimal heat. Class leading performance 
And compact in size. $4200 retail.