Tekton Double Impacts

Anybody out there heard these??

I have dedicated audio room 14.5x20.5x9 ft.  Currently have Marantz Reference CD/Intergrated paired to Magnepan 1.7's with REL T-7 subs.  For the vast majority of music I love this system.  The only nit pick is that it is lacking/limited in covering say below 35 hz or so.  For the first time actually buzzed the panel with an organ sacd. Bummer.  Thought of upgrading subs to rythmicks but then I will need to high pass the 1.7's.  Really don't want to deal with that approach.

Enter the Double Impacts.  Many interesting things here.  Would certainly have a different set of strengths here.  Dynamics, claimed bottom octave coverage in one package, suspect a good match to current electronics.

I've read all the threads here so we do not need to rehash that.  Just wondering if others out there have FIRST HAND experience with these or other Tekton speakers

Thanks.
corelli
Thank you for the details. Considering the components that it replaces, it's sounds like it's a steal. My Yggy + SS pre + $800 budget Kingko EL84 amp comes in at a higher cost. 

On paper, an Ulfberht variation + the TDAI-2170 could set the bar for price / performance. 
Yes we as audiophiles can now put together amazing sounding systems for reasonable money. Great options such as those from Tekton, Lyngdorf, LTA and others.  
I'm with imswjm, the TDAI 2170 seems almost too good to be true. No interconnects, 1 power cord, short signal paths, plenty powerful, RoomPerfect, and grannyring has tried to advance it's sonics with other amps unsuccessfully, the unit as is is top shelf. It can take HDMI in, so BluRays get included. Grannyring, have you any opinion on the  ICC (INTER-SAMPLE CLIPPING CORRECTION) ? I'm really surprised the TDAI 2170 hasn't gotten more traction/exposure given the stellar reviews? It's too bad he doesn't own DIs.
ICC, well it is always active and I have not listened with it off. I must say I don't know that much about it and should read more in my manual. My bad. I will do so now. 
Here is the explanation from the Lyngdorf site. I understand the point and just know it, the unit,  sounds very good:)  Someone smarter than I in these matters, such as Almag, can perhaps comment on the theory anyway. 

"ICC (INTER-SAMPLE CLIPPING CORRECTION)

When music is being mastered, the level is often very high; upon analysis, you will often find several consecutive maximum samples, indicating something has been clipped away from the original signal. Audio that exceeds 0 dBFS (decibels relative to full scale) will sound very compressed because the headroom is nonexistent. This harsh sound is an unfortunate trend in the music industry and is typically referred to as “the loudness war.”

In order to compensate for this, we have created ICC (Inter-sample Clipping Correction). With ICC, the TDAI-2170 can automatically adjust up to 12dB headroom in the signal processing to avoid clipping of the signal. Through this you will enjoy the full dynamic range and a more natural sound."

http://www.lyngdorf.com/media/43162/without-icc.jpg?width=1800&height=1350&mode=crop&qua...

http://www.lyngdorf.com/media/43163/with-icc.jpg?width=1800&height=1350&mode=crop&qualit...