Clarity Cap CMR Impressions

Hello!
Wondering if anyone has updated their passive crossover with the Clarity Cap CMR.
I'd like to hear how they compare to the MR and comparable competition. I saw some threads on the MR but not these.

Thanks 
Darren
128x128dmhenley
I have use these new Cmr and Mundorf Silver oil  much more so.
the Silver oil will give you a bit more expansiveness around the instruments 
in Silver has something to do with it .  That being said  the new Cmr are very well balanced with possibly a bit better image depth. The big question is where you are using them in a circuit, and character of not only the driver, but sonic said of current system and what type of change you are trying to achieve. I have used a Duelund cap ,as well as JupiterCopper and a less expensive caps performed better, sometimes to rich can mask other frequencies in a circuit.
a perfect example I wanted a very well balanced cap for midrange just by chance 
I had both a 2.2uf Mundorf Silver oil , and 5.6uf of the New Clarity Csa cap.
to make a 8uf cap . I gave it 100 hours on first listen sounded pretty dawn good 
200 hours  is pretty close .the Mundorf takes better then 300 hours  but at 200 hours I liked it better then the new Cmr. It has very good grip as well as Very good depth and air around the instruments . 10-12% Mundorf Silver oil .
i only solder small cap about 1 inch from lead out on bigger cap.a engineer told me this a long time ago ,some put it way down 6 inches away . This is a excellent 
combination and does not break the bank and can be used in tight space.
you can use the 250 v version of CSA. For Bass I used the 33uf CSA, replacing Solen  it is 2.5 bigger around , and night and day better more defined Bass dynamics,speed,and image depth.  I rate this caps actually a full 9.5 possibly slightly better. Tony  at humble home Madehifi was being very conservative 
if you read through the lines he stated CSA made a more dramatic impact 
that being said only moved it .5 as well as Cmr. ? Sometimes  it is best not to ruffle feathers for he is sent all caps he request for Free. I have been around this industry for over 30 years .the new CSA are a exception buy , for Bass done deal
for topend, a .22 Mundorf Silver oil, for midrange 10% ,Silver oil.
i have tried in electronics as well as 2 types of speakers.
i respect for thoughts, but all mundorf productions are not life like.
mundorf sound is artificial, may be also please, but not in my case.
IMHO
Wondering if you guys have tried using the new Duelund silver foil bypass cap .01uf in electronics. Right now I have them with some Jupiter foils caps on the output of my amp. Just added the Duelund so I can compare to the Jupiter alone. Thus far I am pretty impressed with the results.

For the record I have not been a big fan of bypassing good film caps, but I have read many great things on this Duelund silver foil so I had to try it. Again, thus far these seem very special.
upgrade:
unfortunately the CMR capacitors I was testing were from a friend of mine who wants them back, so I can not continue my tests because I should buy two, but for a test I can not spend too much money.
i'm sorry.