The Lamb Lies Down on Broadway

I just picked up a reissue on vinyl. Very well done! This has always been one of my favorites. The copy I had never sounded this good, nor did the cd. If your a fan it's worth the $34.
boxer12
Any information regarding label, pressing plant or year would be helpful. Thanks.
"Each thought and gesture are caught in celluloid
There's no hiding in memory
There's no room to avoid " 

Nice find, always one of my favorites as well. Enjoy!
Slaw,
On the back cover it says Virgin with number 4790211 under that. the numbers on the bar code are 02547 90211. Hope that helps. 
boxerq12-

I enjoy seeing revival of R&R "whats best in pressing" subject threads.

Having not heard the R.I., I will just say my subjective opinion is the trick is finding a "stamper" quality ORIGINAL press. Unfortunately, this is getting tougher$$ to do.

If its pre 1980 R&R, I go for a non bar coded press of anything.

Personally, I’m always disappointed in these reissues. To my ears, always punched up bass. When it’s a matter of a title deemed unobtanium, I concede, and buy new.

If you agree with "Hot Stamper" guy, he even believes a regular domestic press is the one to own. Not in agreement with some of his opinion on the stamper thing. I don’t think even the master is perfecto, as this stuff is "busy" proggy R&R. Yes,King Crimson,ELP...etc. suffer from not having nicer masters.

Playing imperfection on the best one can afford is where it gets dicey.

My personal copy is reasonably clean period press. Very good,dynamic sounding copy. Title track "Lamb" sounds glorious when the volume is at 2:00 o’clock at the tubes are cookin.

Being the snobby purist, I would NEVER play an album of this caliber via C/D or file!

Sacrocanct to NOT play the record of a good title.