The Lamb Lies Down on Broadway

I just picked up a reissue on vinyl. Very well done! This has always been one of my favorites. The copy I had never sounded this good, nor did the cd. If your a fan it's worth the $34.
boxer12
I have a Japanese import that sounds terrible,highs are elevated.
In your opinion is the re master better than The original ATCO pressing? That's my go to copy.

Qdrone,
The older copy that I have is from "Charisma". I'm not sure if that is affiliated with ATCO or not but the reissue is IMHO much better than that. 
Obviously, Charisma is the original record label. I have some artists on that same label where if it’s more of a pink shade as opposed to a more blue shade is the difference between an original or a repress. This is a (Tell for a collector). An initial identifying character on Charisma.

((According to Wikipedia, the original was on Charisma in the UK. (It would seem correct to presume that an English band’s original pressing would be from their country of origin).))

For whatever reason, on my original Peter Gabriel lps, the sound isn’t that great. So, as to boxer12’s/Qdrone’s points, maybe an Atco could sound better? I find the original Charisma PG’s are bright or as Qdrone stated "elavated".