Has anyone tried these stunning new CPT power cord?

Considering the many, many brands of power cords I've tried in my very well accomplished high-end system, I have never been so impacted by these Core Power Technology power cords. Within a very short period(15-20) minutes my system literally came alive. Soundstage opened wider and deeper. The background became dead silent, space between instruments and stage members were more focused and everything sounded cleaner and musical than ever. My highs had a glorious crispness and symbols shimmered. Midrange through my 2" horn became more dynamic and punchy. My 15" bass driver tightened and dug low with great control. My Rel G1 which is a fabulous sub on its own but with a CPT 150 on it is another story. Running high pass from my sub to my Audiozen Noah amplifier, music depth is just stunning. Lower end bass is authoritative and clean with solid grip and impact. 
   My experience with these power cords is truly magical. The scary part of the above is I only have one 150 on my sub and one 300 from my wall to my 6 outlet bar. I still need 3 more to complete my system. I could just imagine the level after that...In closing, I cannot emphasize enough to try one of these in your system. I CANNOT and WIIL NOT take these out as they are that good. But hold your jaw, cuz what you've been listening to will just become real after Core Power Technologies. 

Cheers....and let the tapping begin.......

128x128bacardi
Hello grannyring,
I'll post this here also in case others are looking for similar information.
When I received my CPT-300 I did not think that it sounded bright or forward.
I’d say give it 25 hours of break-in time and see how it sounds then.
Out of the box, I did hear more details with in the music, but no brightness.
Something else to consider as an alternative if the break-in doesn’t help is run your unit to a power strip and then run your favorite power cord from the power strip to the component (s).

Well I just read through most of this thread. Whew! Anyway, I did read several folks commenting that the unit needs 100-150 hours to sound it’s best. Some say it improves up to five hundred hours! I also read that some did find the unit a tad hard, thin,  and compressed sounding out of the box. Lastly, Mark the builder, said this ...." There are many comments from me that IMHO our E=C units are thin and a bit hard just as new - but once past 50 hours of use they will get better - and after 150 hours of use they become much better still. "

I hope this is the case and sense it is. Right out of the box I sense this unit can be special. The details and resolution are impressive, just waiting on more composure,refinement and meat on the bones.
@grannyring, Your CPT unit will jump several levels during the warm-up period. My cords lastly jumped at around 480 hours. 
@grannyring 

I have had the E=C 1200 for 9 months now and while it did make solid gains in bass definition, dynamics and image specificity through the first 4 weeks, it never sounded bright or forward at any point in the process. In fact, with the reduction in noise the unit provided out of the box, a certain glare was removed that provided a smoother, more relaxed sound while revealing more detail. 

When reading your post about the forward, bright sound you are experiencing with your CPT 150 connected to your integrated amp/powered DAC, I remembered reading somewhere that you should keep the power consumption of the components connected to a balanced power unit to less than half the capacity of the unit for the best performance. If this is true, then the components connected to a CPT 150 should draw less than 75 watts for best results.

I have a turntable, phono stage, preamp and amplifier connected to my E=C 1200, but in total they only draw about 380 watts or less than one third the rating of the unit. I wonder if your integrated amp might be drawing enough current to exceed what the CPT 150 can optimally deliver and be causing the forward, bright sound you are experiencing. 
Thanks for your post. I use a Lyngdorf 2170. Seems some 35 watts max. It is Class D. The real issue is better stated as a lack of full bodied sound and a leaning out of the music....detailed for sure, but thin. After about 40 hours it is still too thin sounding for my liking. I like the improved resolution and detail, but not the way it is being done. By that I mean the details are more obvious because the meat is missing from the bones. I did read of another person experiencing the same thinness out of the box. I wonder how much of this is the sound of the hard wired cable vs the electronics? Well the only electronics inside is a transformer.  I do think the cord plays a role in tonal personality.  

I say this because initially I hooked it up this way;

Shunyata Hydra 2 - CPT 150 - Lyngdorf

This was too thin sounding.

I then did this,

CPT 150 - Hydra 2 - to Lyngdorf

Still a little thin, but better for sure. I like the Furutech powercord going from the Hydra 2 to my Lyngdorf. I bet it is a more full bodied cable. I noticed this when I first purchased the Furutech power cable.

The 150 straight into the Lyngdorf was far too thin sounding and whitewashed.

I will I’ll give it more time. Thus far the Hydra by itself is best. I did email Lyngdorf to confirm watt usage at full volume.