Duelund cast Pio Hybrid Copper/Silver or Rs series with Silver Bypass PIO

this will be in the signal coupling cap 1uf 630v. 

128x128zipost
I have to tell you I do not believe in bypass caps placed on film caps. Yes, on electrolytic caps in the power supply. Usually bypassing perfectly good film caps sounds kind of phasey and odd.

Well, forget everything I just said. Why? Because these new Duelund Silver foil bypass caps are like magic. I added them to a set of .47uf Jupiter foil output caps in my Int amp and simply am overwhelmed with the improvement. My experience, in electronics, is crazy positive with these glorious sliver bypass caps. Glorious.

These would be so special as bypass caps on tweeter and midrange caps in a crossover, the output of Class D amps, coupling positions in tube gear, output on dacs....etc....

Yes, my experience has been so positive.
To clarify, your question on the Duelund hybrid cap relates to my post in that they are made using the Duelund CAST copper cap with a silver foil bypass cap.....the same cap that can be purchased separately now. The cap I posted on above.

So yes I am confident the hybrid Duelund cap would be simply wonderful sounding.
Another approach not often talked about here is using parallel caps. Using larger value (10uF or so) caps, would be interesting to note if any boutique caps sound significantly better. Essentially self-bypassing.

Best,

E
zipost
this will be in the signal coupling cap 1uf 630v.

You say it’s a coupling cap in the signal path, not a de-coupling cap.
You should only use one quality cap as a coupling cap.
No bypass caps, as you will smear the sound because of the different behaviour of each cap at the overlap point (frequency).
It’s fine and encouraged to bypass de-coupling caps with smaller ones.

Cheers George
Grannyring...the duelund silver foil .01uf bypass is Amazing.   I think it's one of the best bypass cap that works wonder in any cap.   They make a huge differences in Any cap! 

George.... thanks for the info.

let say if i did use the hybrid duelund 1.0uf 630v for the coupling signal, which is basically a silver foil .01uf cap bypass with the cast copper cap?  So this will not work?  What is the differences between de coupling or coupling?  Can you Please educate me on this?