Sonic Tonic fom the Tweek Geek

Well here is another great tweak that I recommend. Its called, "Sonic Tonic". By the Tweek Geek.

Sonic Tonic consists of a set of 4 bottles and will cost you $99 but boy do you get your money’s worth.
I placed the first 4 bottles on the power cords IEC ends on my PS Audio Dac, Bryston BDP-2, BSG QOL, and my DEQX Preamp. And then listened...
What I heard was a clearer soundstage, with improved vocals, deeper bass and increased dynamics.

I even tried them on my Video equipment; Samsung 85" UHD, Dish equipment, Oppo 205 and found an increased resolution that really made Tara Reid’s wrinkles pop in " Sharknado 5" !

I ended up buying a total of 20 of these bottles and now have them everywhere including on my Tube Amps and my Subs.
With a return guarantee you guys need to give these a try.

ozzy

128x128ozzy
Geoffkait: If it took 10 years to develop I guess we can rule out water.

shadorne
How long does the audible improvement last and how much of the liquid did you drink to achieve the optimal effect?

I see what you're saying. You think it's Kool Aid, right? Strawberry, lime or cherry?

czarivey
THEY STOLE IT FROM US! Nasty Little Hobitses! They stole our precious!

They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids. Preserve our essence.
OMG! Whoa! Hey! They stole the name of my Dark Matter product, too. For their Dark Energy cables. What in the wide world of sports is a-going on here?!
They say it took a few months to develop Sonic Tonic in one breath. In the next breath they say it was a journey of 10 years. Huh! They say the liquid in the bottles reacts to RFI/EMI, producing a new beneficial thing. What would that new thing be, anti matter? 😳