We've owned B&W speakers since late 80's

Hello everyone,  We bought B&W 802 matrix 3's and moved into surround sound.  So purchased rear 802 matrix3's and a HTM center speakers. Along with P.S.E. studio 4's until 2005, then changed over to P.S.E. studio 5's. We were pretty happy with it. The house caught fire.  In the asbestos removal they through away all the audio? Ive been looking around for a replacement system? Its like a new world out there! Any suggestions?????
oldtonew2112
I live in Denver, Colorado.  Lusten up has been the last cornerstone of home audio in Denver since we purchased our speakers upstairs.  DM 7Mk II's hooked up to a Pioneer intergrated amp 9200. Tu506 denon tuner and the trusty old RX-2 we had hundreds of albums.  Now all gone. 
Well if you can wait a bit since your in Denver on October 6-8 will be what's widely regarded as the country's best audio show RMAF.

https://www.audiofest.net/

Also not sure why you call Moon amplifiers, Simaudio is the name of the company, middle of the road? They are generally highly regarded and I daresay higher than B&W in certain circles regardless of their respective prices. What is your overall budget for all of this? Looks like Listen Up also have some other solid speaker brands, Magnepan, Tannoy, Sonus Faber, Golden Ear (a newer brand that a lot of folks here seem to like) etc. Take your time and go in there with open ears and listen to some stuff. Don't be sold, listen and buy. Trust your ears.
I.will.be taking your advice.  It's been a while since we've been out of our house for a year now and still waiting on the American Family insurance to come through with funds. So  Thank you for your assistance in this situation.  We are trying our best. But we are still trying to rebuild just the house.  Then we're hoping to refurnish the house. So hopefully we wiol catch the RMAF. Appreciate the help!!!Sincerely Old to New 2112