Tekton Double Impacts

Anybody out there heard these??

I have dedicated audio room 14.5x20.5x9 ft.  Currently have Marantz Reference CD/Intergrated paired to Magnepan 1.7's with REL T-7 subs.  For the vast majority of music I love this system.  The only nit pick is that it is lacking/limited in covering say below 35 hz or so.  For the first time actually buzzed the panel with an organ sacd. Bummer.  Thought of upgrading subs to rythmicks but then I will need to high pass the 1.7's.  Really don't want to deal with that approach.

Enter the Double Impacts.  Many interesting things here.  Would certainly have a different set of strengths here.  Dynamics, claimed bottom octave coverage in one package, suspect a good match to current electronics.

I've read all the threads here so we do not need to rehash that.  Just wondering if others out there have FIRST HAND experience with these or other Tekton speakers

Thanks.
corelli
Its a reflection of our society today. Complaining publicly at two weeks because you were told it would be a two week delivery. Refusing to even try to fix indented cones with a vacuum (I’ve used this trick - its easy) and insisting new cones be sent. I guess that's how most people react now a days.
Respectfully, call Karma this very moment so she can take care of you.

She’s telling me she’s tried to email and phone you - if this is who we think it is. I honestly do not know for sure who you are. Please call 801-836-0764 so we can ship parts tonight.

By the way... I’ve gone to great lengths to design packaging that is ’damage proof’ and we rarely see damages incurred. Please understand that if I could make them ’idiot proof’ I certainly would. When your speakers shipped they were in perfect condition, and while your personal property (loudspeakers) was in the care and possession of FedEx (or whomever) an idiot handled them. I repeat... and idiot handled them. Now you come on here and hold me accountable for damages outside of my control...?? Respectfully, will please be kind to me...

Please call Karma so we can get your problem resolved promptly.

Eric Alexander
President/CEO
Tekton Design, LLC
I'll  echo Waltersalas and say please chill everyone.  Custom speakers ordered from other ID companies (i.e. Salk & Ascend )  can take many months to build and deliver, especially with a custom finish. A lot of the Tekton designs are brand new (Ulfberht, Mini-Ulf & SE versions) and it's only reasonable to expect a lengthy wait. Maybe Eric should "under promise" and "over deliver" as waltersalas says. My Impact Monitors took 5 weeks to ship and were well worth the wait-

pawsman 
Hopefully in a little time Eric will resolve these issues.
I do agree with what has already been said here and It would be much better business practices to under promise and over deliver.

With all this talk about doing amp comparisons,
I have a shootout happening today between 2 Dht sets the first one up is My Yamamoto A09s which has some newly acquired Eml xls 300b tubes and my latest purchase from Audiogon which is the Consonance cyber 30 which is a 2a3 set and I'm using some 1950's Ken Rad 2a3 tubes that I had in my collection.

The cyber is a Intergrated amp with a headphone plugin but I have rewired it to be a pwr amp only removing the volume control and headphone speaker switch out of the signal path.

Both amps will be driven by my MZ2S preamp.

More thoughts to follow.

Kenny.
I'll also echo walterseas.......Eric is well intended when promising shipping but then reality hits when demand exceeds production capability. The idea of under promising and over delivering would go far. For those getting impatient for their speakers, and I can certainly understand why you are, your patience will be well rewarded. As Walterseas stated, Tekton speakers aren't just great speakers for the money, they are great speakers period. When I ordered my DI's they were just an idea in Eric's head at the time and it took a bit longer than promised to get them. I'm so glad I waited as I've been blessed with nearly a year of musical bliss since. Hang in there gents, you will be so glad you did. 

And good luck to Eric in training his new staff. Hopefully they will be kicking out record numbers of speakers in no time.