I guess I have to sell my Tekton Enzos

because Eric said the DI's slaughter the Enzos. Better yes. Slaughter, I doubt it. If they slaughter the Enzos they probably slaughter the Enzo 2.7's as well. I'm sure Eric will put out some spin saying how much better the 2.7's are. What a load of crap. I can just imagine Dave Wilson saying the Sashas slaughter the WP8's or Harry Weisfeld saying the VPI Prime slaughters the Traveler. Marketing 101: Don't diss your own products. What Eric said about the Enzo is a slap in the face to every Enzo owner out there. I'm sure the DI's are better, but not in every situation. I'm very happy with my Enzos and very disappointed with Eric Alexander. He should know better. End of rant.
rsfphil
Mcgrogan... respectfully, a personal ad hominem attack unleased at me isn't juvenile and irresponsible "Junior High School locker room talk" now is it? 

Eric Alexander - audio designer
Well, it's back to work for me. Feel free to continue to slam, snipe, take my words out of context, defame and slander me. Candidly, your criticism and skepticism simply moves me and motivates me to simply do more. Thanks!

Eric Alexander - audio designer
"They are not similar to each other and one is more than twice as small."

That's my point. You are comparing two totally  different speakers. In that context to say one slaughters the other is not reasonable.

"Same specs as the original Enzo with a bit more of a really good thing."

That was your response on the Tekton blog comparing the Enzo to the Enzo 2.7. So according to you the 2.7 "is a bit more of a really good thing" compared to the Enzo . So if the DI slaughters the Enzo and the 2.7 is only "a bit more of a good thing" then the DI should slaughter the 2.7 just a little bit less. I'm done.

I have the Enzo 2.7's, the DI's and now the Ulfberhts. Yes, the DI's do indeed kill the Enzo's. Listen to them side-by-side, and it's not even close.
I appreciate Eric's of Tekton being candid and also kind of getting caught up in the hype.  I have visited with him and he seems like the real deal. No pussy footing around things for him, no time to. But he seems very helpful and a good listener.