Sonic Tonic fom the Tweek Geek

Well here is another great tweak that I recommend. Its called, "Sonic Tonic". By the Tweek Geek.

Sonic Tonic consists of a set of 4 bottles and will cost you $99 but boy do you get your money’s worth.
I placed the first 4 bottles on the power cords IEC ends on my PS Audio Dac, Bryston BDP-2, BSG QOL, and my DEQX Preamp. And then listened...
What I heard was a clearer soundstage, with improved vocals, deeper bass and increased dynamics.

I even tried them on my Video equipment; Samsung 85" UHD, Dish equipment, Oppo 205 and found an increased resolution that really made Tara Reid’s wrinkles pop in " Sharknado 5" !

I ended up buying a total of 20 of these bottles and now have them everywhere including on my Tube Amps and my Subs.
With a return guarantee you guys need to give these a try.

ozzy

128x128ozzy
Post removed 
Can they detect the presence of artificial atoms? Can they detect the presence of one molecule thickness Graphene? If they can detect nothing it might not mean nothing’s there. It might look like a nothing burger. 🍔
I just purchased another 8 Sonic Tonic Bottles.
I hope others have tried them, they are a true sonic bargain.
ozzy
Ozzy... how would you compare the Sonic Tonic to those small copper resonator things? The ones you made from fly fishing parts. I only ask because I have always respected you opinion (especially on the BSG-QOL) I made some of those resonators, and thought they did nothing. I seems that you like the ST bottles even more, but your answer will confirm.

Thanks ... John

koestner,

John, They have 2 different purposes. The DIY resonators are used for room interaction and placements within the room is key. 

The Sonic Tonic bottles are doing something to reduce the noise within the cable itself, allowing more dynamics to flow. Here again you must experiment with placement and quantity.
Too much of them in one place and it will make the music too forward and loose depth in the soundstage.
They seem to work best on IEC ends. But do try them on speaker ends, HDMI ends etc.

ozzy