Yggy DAC

Aurender A10  Has a built in DAC.   Also it can be hooked up to a outside DAC.    So i hook a Yeggdrasel DAC  Up to  A , B it.   i could hear no difference at all.   Anyone try that or an opinion on the subject
 Thanx 

twoch
I'm also surprised you were not able to hear differences.

In addition to the cabling points already brought up, you may want to add power supply / power conditioning to the mix as well.

Have you had an audio buddy or two listen to your two setups? Their findings may be informative to you.
How are you doing the A-B? If you are switching rapidly, you are not likely to hear differences. Listen to each for a while, pause, then play the same selection(s) through the second DAC.
Aurender A10 Has a built in DAC. Also it can be hooked up to a outside DAC.   So i hook a Yeggdrasel DAC Up to A , B it. i could hear no difference at all.

As I patiently await my Yggdrasil which I expect to receive later this month, I'll consider your statement a positive only in-so-far as the Aurender MSRP is more than twice that of the Yggy. So if they do in fact sound the same, what does that tell you?
" in-so-far as the Aurender MSRP is more than twice that of the Yggy. So if they do in fact sound the same, what does that tell you?"

It tells me that if you add the price of an equivalent Aurender streamer (N100H) at $2700 plus the cost of a good cable to connect them, you are very close to the price of the A-10. Comparing just the DACs, they are price wise very similar.  Although different DACs at similar prices do not always sound the same,  it does not surprise me that the DAC in the A10 and the Yggy sound similar.