Music Hall MMF 5 Arm Change?

Hi, I have a Music Hall MMF 5 table and would like to swap the stock arm for a Rega RB 300. Can I install the Rega in the same holes or is new hole drilling required?  Thanks
spindrifter
Check the arm pivot to spindle distance.  It needs to be 222 mm.  I think the older MH mmf-5 Pro-ject arm was longer than what they use these days.  It might be close to what is needed but you may still have to do some modifications to the armboard, hole size, height, etc.
And..why the desire to swap the Music Hall arm out in the first place? This is not a table specifically designed to have "the arm of your choice installed."

Best to sell your MMF5 and buy a stock P3; these arms and tables were designed and manufactured for optimal perfomance with one another. Why waste money and effort to "experiment" with disappointing results when you'll just end up devaluing the equipment at best? Frankenstein approaches such as this are rarely satisfying and are typically regret-o-genic.

Makes no sense to me.
stevecham +1                                                                                                                                                                Why bother?