Thiel Customer Service - New ownership is terrible!!! - WHAT HAPPENED TO THIS COMPANY ?

For the past month I've been trying to contact Thiel to get an R.A. for my tweeter that needs to be rebuilt for my 7.2. THERE IS NOW NO PHONE NUMBER FOR CUSTOMER SERVICE AS THERE USE TO BE as recently as last year and the support email address states " we'll reply within 48 hours " is a lie! I've contacted them three times without a single reply. Any ideas or suggestions? Anyone reading this might want to think twice if buying any Thiel used or new products now a days. What a shame.....
aolchris
     Hello and thank you all for the support and information. Although I have not contacted Bill directly yet, ( if you read this Bill, feel free to let me know otherwise here ), The Millersound web site says in bold lettering at bottom of page:
     "Kindly Note: WE DO NOT REPAIR OR SERVICE TWEETERS"
    That statement seems pretty cut and dry. So does these mean  I'm SOL??? Again, I need my tweeter from my Thiel CS 7.2 repaired / rebuilt. This is that unique tweeter / midrange set up that I believe shares the same voice coil. The midrange works. Heck I'd buy another new / used one if available and reasonable. What happened to all the parts left over from the original ownership? Thank you again to all members - much appreciated! Regards.
^I saw that too. If all fails contacting Thiel, I'd still suggest reaching out to Bill. He has an excellent reputation, (and I personally know of a very satisfied Thiel user) working with all kinds of typical and exotic drivers. At the least; he might be able to put you on the right path, at best; he might make an exception.
Parts/repair ARE available:

Rob Gillum
THIEL Service
763 Newtown Pike, #130, Lexington KY 40511
615-866-2290

Life is good.