Thiel Owners

Guys-

I just scored a sweet pair of CS 2.4SE loudspeakers. Anyone else currently or previously owned this model?
Owners of the CS 2.4 or CS 2.7 are free to chime in as well. Thiel are excellent w/ both tubed or solid-state gear!

Keep me posted & Happy Listening!
jafant
Good to see you- catalysis
excellent thoughts and insight into this situation. You are correct in that other companies fell out of the market directly related to poor business
decisions. Kathy deserved the treatment she received. She should have known better. The hope is that Rob either remains in-place and continues to operate customer service there in Kentucky. Or, he sets up an independent service in his own right as you pointed out. More to follow.
Happy Listening!
Pretty shaky ground we have here. Relying on one lone man in Kentucky to keep the Thiel legacy afloat, Sadly just a matter of time. Go to the Thiel Facebook page and click into some of the videos. That will give you some insight where they are going. Also feel free to leave a comment.

I spoke directly with Rob @ Thiel a couple of times and once told him about this thread. I don't know if he's ever even taken a gander, but I'm pretty certain he'd find our collective appreciation for the speakers enjoyable. 
Perhaps even kinda scary. 

linnlingo and oblgny-
it would be interesting to learn the number of people employed at the Kentucky facility.  I will attempt to gather more information on Rob and his situation. More to follow.

Happy Listening!
Hi guys  have a pair of theil 2.4
My tweeters just blew off looking for a replacement please can anyone guide me where I can get a pair