Has anyone tried these stunning new CPT power cord?

Considering the many, many brands of power cords I've tried in my very well accomplished high-end system, I have never been so impacted by these Core Power Technology power cords. Within a very short period(15-20) minutes my system literally came alive. Soundstage opened wider and deeper. The background became dead silent, space between instruments and stage members were more focused and everything sounded cleaner and musical than ever. My highs had a glorious crispness and symbols shimmered. Midrange through my 2" horn became more dynamic and punchy. My 15" bass driver tightened and dug low with great control. My Rel G1 which is a fabulous sub on its own but with a CPT 150 on it is another story. Running high pass from my sub to my Audiozen Noah amplifier, music depth is just stunning. Lower end bass is authoritative and clean with solid grip and impact. 
   My experience with these power cords is truly magical. The scary part of the above is I only have one 150 on my sub and one 300 from my wall to my 6 outlet bar. I still need 3 more to complete my system. I could just imagine the level after that...In closing, I cannot emphasize enough to try one of these in your system. I CANNOT and WIIL NOT take these out as they are that good. But hold your jaw, cuz what you've been listening to will just become real after Core Power Technologies. 

Cheers....and let the tapping begin.......

128x128bacardi

Greetings

I wanted to drop a brief note to update – but then this note sort of morphed into more.

After speaking with customers over the last few days I was urged to share with this thread more details as to exactly what has been going on.

Taking another risk here – but I can share with all of you that my health had really gone south over this three-month period. Getting Emerald Physics moved and Core Power – in addition to my own home was just too much for me.

I suffered two Hemiplegic Migraines that really knocked me out. This is addition to what I’ve already been dealing with – and then bleeding horribly from an unmentionable place and life has been rotten. I’ve spent more time in my local Urgent Care and my two Doctors offices that has really been the pivot-point as what has kept me away from all of you – and this place.

The phone voice mail is now working perfectly (no more Google Voice) – good news there… Call me – glad to hear voices… 720.317.9141

We STILL have not moved into our final spot. Living out of three cars and an Extended Stay America hotel room for these last three weeks or so – not bad… but not “normal” either…

We ARE shipping daily again and we will continue to plow through this back-log – those affected will be receiving a very nice note from me with my own way of saying I’m so sorry.

Lynn is building out in our temporarily rented build space and we are gaining momentum again. Units are leaving daily – this is a GREAT feeling for us. I want to let you folks know we were slowed when our first choice for a build out spot could not handle the rigors of our burn in rack… We had to move out – and find another place – we are in that one now.

We can never really thank all of you enough for your kindness and patience. I’m trying hard to keep this note short and to the point as this thread belongs to all of you – not me. I know that it’s hard to fathom how much has happened to me (and to us) … but we are here today standing strong and doing well.

Stay close to me if you have any questions…

I can finally travel to LA next week to launch out DEEP CORE – yay!

To our Jewish Friends – Happy Holidays…

Thank you so much

Mark

... and I really will log back in tomorrow to answer questions and read the thread... :)

Thanks

Mark
I emailed Mark this evening and and have stated my desires for him to sent my DC and power cord by this day next week or i will immediately ask for my money back..this has gone on long enough as far as i am concerned..he  emailed me on the 9th stating he was going to calif. the next week to 'release 65 units'...no word yet...stay tuned...
@calloway 

I'm happy to refund. No issues there at all... 

I have been trying to go to CA for 2 weeks now - but I've been unable to travel. 

I'm cleared to arrive next week Tuesday (between the two Jewish High Holidays)... 

I'm terribly sorry for the delays - but health and move issues slowed the process - I am doing much better - and glad the folks are receiving their 1800's etc. This makes us smile. 

Do let me know sir... 

corepowertech@outlook.com

Best wishes

Mark