Tekton Double Impact phase issues?

Showed a photo of the DI's to one of Agon's most respected members and one of the things he said stuck with me. This member had a feeling that there might be phase issues. I am too new to the hobby to be sure what this might be or how such an issue may sound. Am hoping to travel to Houston for an audition at the dealership and want to make sure I know what to listen for in this matter. Are their particular recordings to use that may be able to test this possible phase problem? Many thanks.
trytone

Kdude99(in heart):

Your answers are always well thought out and helpful -- you deserve a thanks from all of us who visit the Tekton threads.

Hey guys, I'm new here, just wanted to give my 2cents on th di's, I've had a few pretty decent speakers in the past,(fried valhallas, Anthony gallo 3's with sa amp, dunlavy sc4/a's) a few of my favs, anyway all sound great, but my never ending itch bought me a pair of di's, I'll admit I was sceptical but man! These things do everything good, better by far in every regard than any of the speakers mentioned above, I've only had them for a few days now and I'm already saying these things, call me crazy but I just go where my ears take me
Is there a generally accepted minimum room size for the DI's? I wonder if my 15 by 17 foot room (well damped) may be too small.
That's close to my room size and they do very well. I have early and secondary reflection points treated. Where big speakers are concerned they have turned out to be very room friendly.
"I've only had them for a few days now and I'm already saying these things, call me crazy but I just go where my ears take me"

Right on,I've had my DI's since April and I'm still shaking my head in amazement of the sound that I'm getting.

They really need at least 150 hrs for the drivers and capacitors to settle in to be at their best.

Kenny.