Audible Illusions M3B with Aragon amp?

About a month and a half ago I ordered a new M3B (was told I'd have it in 1 1/2 to 2 weeks - still hasn't been shipped!) and I'll be using it with an Aragon 4004 mk ii amp, along with some fairly low efficiency (86db) speakers T+A Criterion 300's.  The Aragon is kind of low impedance - 22k - and I'm wondering whether this'll be an ok matchup or if I'll have to start shopping for another amp?  Any opinions or experiences?
stmike
Everyone needs a set of these in their proverbial drawer, they are only about $65.00 and can come in rca or balanced can be used between amp and preamp (this is the way I use them typically) but can be used at the source as well, I have the 10db ones.
Is it now in vogue to boast about how long it took to get a repair or a new product because he's a good guy? Does he have any of your money? Do you actually understand why your waiting? Unique parts supply? Don't care? 

I believe this is the where the M3A/B design originated and you wouldn't believe the difference in sound quality.  

http://hometheaterhifi.com/volume_10_3/bruce-moore-companion-iii-preamplifier-7-2003.html
Ideally you'd want an amp with 100kohm input impedance like a Belles or McCormack.  Probably others I can think of right now.  By the way, the AI and Belles amp have been a classic combination for years.  The inline attenuators appear to be a clever solution though.  Best......
Carmen, I used to have a McCormack and liked it while it worked. Unfortunately when it totally crapped out on me, their customer service was particularly unhelpful and left a bad taste. But if I stumbled across another one for a great price I'd consider it. A fellow I know has a pair of PSE Studio V's that I'd like to buy but he's not anxious to sell.
BDP24, yes, still the high gain.