Personal speaker evolution

OK, so here is a thread I haven't ever seen here: What speakers have you owned? starting with the earliest, price paid, new/used, and perhaps the models that really impressed you (for the price) in CAPS.

Rat Shack Something or others, $120, new
Fisher Something or others, $280, new
ADS L710's, $550, new
Snell A2i's, $1100, used
BEVERIDGE SYSTEM 3'S, $1000, used
Martin Logan CLS, $1400, used
MARTIN LOGAN SL3'S, $2300, used
pmwoodward
Radioshack am/fm radio
Panasonic Boombox
Maganov CD player boombox
Fisher (hand me down from Dad)
Aiwa (cheapies that came with my bookshelf system)
Sony (for a while I was playing music through my TV speakers...sad)
Bose (I know I know...)
B&W 601 s3
B&W 805S
B&W 804S
B&W 802D

I am done for a while. The next upgrade I do will be to something extravagant and in the silly price range like Von Schiwkerts, Wilsons, Dynaudio, etc.
Panasonic shelf-system speakers,Superscope bookshelves ($90),
Frazier Monitors($280), EPI 100($100 used), OHM C2 ($275?),
KEF Chorale ($220), POLK SDA-2($1,200, still own), Boston HD9($340),
Paradigm Atom (v1, $160)
When I first began this hobby almost 20 years ago, I started with a pair of Magnepan 1.5's. I then went back and forth between this level of Maggies and a pair of Snell Type J's and Fried speakers. But had Maggie 1.5 QR for most of the time. Then two years ago on this thread I wrote,

"I have evolved a couple times since I last posted. From the Thiel 2.3 I went to the Vonschweikert VR2 (1 yr.) and then the Vonschweikert VR4JR. I think I am done evolving for a while. I can't afford to anymore. I love these jr's though!"

Since I wrote that I have sold my JR's and now have a pair of Lowther 2.8 Ambience speakers. These are single driver speakers -- very high efficiency. Love em!
Just sold my Hales Sig 2's after having loved them for 16 years. Before that Acoustats and before those Maggie 1c's.
The Hales were wonderful, but after all that time the tweeter began to bug me.
Replaced with a new pair of Sonus Faber Guarneri Homage. In my small room with vault ceilings, these are magical.
By far the best speaker I have ever heard with my set up, and I have heard many other speakers in the last 25 years.