Don Sach's pre amp

I know these are custom made tube pre amps I am debating on getting one any audiogon members who have this pre amp can they give me a feed back on these /
128x128a_shah
What upgrades are you getting done and why? 

I still have time to make changes to my order so I would like to hear what you are thinking!
@porscheracer.   Best you talk to Don about it , in my case since I had purchased it from a AudioCircle member the unit was a year old  although it had all the Bells & whistles.  Don  recommended, that he could upgrade the power supply caps to better ones that he uses now and extra  output 3.3 uf Capacitors for my Odyssey SS (to get better bass) amplifier and change some of the board and input wiring to Dueland & Neotech to bring the unit up to date with his latest thinking , for me it was cost effective to do that , So I decided to go for it , in your case you probably will have his current Standard for the unit.
I can tell you one thing you wont regret it , I just love the unit !
@a_shah,

I am confident I am getting all the best stuff. I was just curious if you thought of something I did not. I am not getting a tape monitor switch or inputs/outputs. I am getting one set of XLR inputs. The output caps are 2uf for my Pioneer M-22 SS amp. Don wants me to use AudioCap Thetas bypassed by Russian Teflon caps. He says these take 100 hours of burn-in to sound right and he likes them better than Jupiters and as well or better than the Dueland when they do.

I hope he finishes it early because I can't wait to get it and burn it in!
The  unit I purchased  is in a Walnut case , has both the XLR & the Tape Monitor,and 4 RCA  Yes that is what Don has recommended AudioCap thetas bypassed by Russian Teflon caps, but  Jupiters stay in,  I just get an extra 3.3 uf caps. for my 2nd output ! and new wiring on board & some inputs.
@a_shah,

Mine will be walnut as well.

What rectifier tube have you been running? I am going to get a NOS Bendix 5852 to try.

For the 6SN7 tubes, Don is real high on the CV181z tubes so I am getting a matched pair of those from him to try. I have about 20 matched pairs of some real nice WWII era 6SN7 tubes I will be trying as well.