Proac Response D 48/Tannoy Kensington

I was curious if anyone has had the opportunity to compare the Proac Response D48 and Tannoy Kensington. I realize they are probably quite different but I was interested in what you all thought. I have heard the Proac's on a few different occasions and was really impressed with what I heard. Recently, someone told me I should seek out the Tannoy Kensington's before I bought anything, but that isn't easy here in the states. There are a few dealers but it would require quite an effort to hear the Tannoy's. Thought I would seek your opinions before I did anything else.

johnluke02
@itzhak1969,
Yes, I liked the Spendor D7 and the Proacs D30RS/D48R when I listened to them. I could be happy with either of these loudspeakers. But I am most likely leaning towards the ProAc D48R.
The only point I wonder is how it would sound in my 15X18X8 room. I don't want the bass boom, which would kill the music experience.
Your room is medium size you shouldn’t have a problem to accommodate the D48R .to avoid bass boom you can place them about 3 ft forward .they are truly great speakers.prepare to a long term burn-in (about 500 listening hours ) they might not sound good at the beginning don’t worry about it at the end they will be fine.