Is it possible to buy a decent tube amplifier in the $2000-3000 range?

I have very efficient vintage  Dalquist DQ 20 speakers.
Am currently running them with monoblock NuForce class D amps.
Also vintage Conrad-Johnson PV 11 preamp.
Any suggestions, new or used for tube amp in the $2000-3000 range.

128x128rvpiano
Do what I've done - go hybrid.  I have a BAT 300xse integrated, 150 into 8 ohms, 300 watts into 4 ohms.  Very happy. 

I had a Pass X150.5 and a BAT VK3i tube preamp.  Very happy. 
Check out Raven Audio out of Texas.  I have a higher end Reflection Amp but they have lower end and they use some great Russian Tubes.  The sound and power is great.  Call Dave Thomson, the owner, and discuss with him.  Also, they are designed as a show piece.  I get so many compliments on mine.  
Line Magnetic 216ia. This is a push-pull design, but they also make a SET amp. I have the KT-88 version of the push-pull. Sounds terrific.

check out Finale Audio out of Toronto they are the sister company to Triode Labs. all made in north America with many options for upgrades like better transformers (think Hashimoto,James ect). I seem like a fan boy of their stuff lately but I've been extremely surprised and satisfied with an integrated from them. Finale has stuff starting in your budget and sometimes you seen them on here for a deal from the manufacturer like demo or show units. they put the money into the parts not the case work by the way all very simple steel chassis painted nicely though. tubes, transformers etc all exposed as they should be.