Wonderful visit and 5-star customer service at Audio Doctor in Jersey City, NJ!

For those interested in auditioning the new Paradigm Persona series, as well as other high-end brands, with the benefit of highly personalized attention and 5-star customer service, I would like to recommend a visit to Audio Doctor in Jersey City, New Jersey- they have some of the largest showroom space in the NY/NJ area, and such great customer service, period!

Audio Doctor is currently the only dealer in the NY/NJ area allowed to demo in-store/sell the Paradigm Persona speaker series, so I trekked there yesterday to audition the Paradigm Persona 3F and flagship 9H stereo speakers, which both proved stupefying and extremely impressive for their price points in as far as clarity, detail, and sound stage are concerned.

The owner, Dave, is such a wonderful guy. He gave me a personalized tour of his well-built home theater room (100+ inch projector set up with KEF speaker system, excellent room treatments, very comfortable seating, etc.), and also a tour of other five-figure speaker brands on display.

Crucially, for the Paradigm demos, Dave allowed me to bring my own interconnects and speaker cables, and also to use identical separates to what I have at my place so I could ascertain for sure what the Paradigms would sound like in my home setting. I was also pleased to see many low-budget speaker/separates set ups for those on a tight budget- all on display.

Last but not least, Dave and his wife prepared a wonderful dinner for me while I was speaker-auditioning- the tastiest Mexican Tacos I have ever had! I spent a total of 4 hours at the store, and Dave even gave me a lift back to the PATH train station (I live in NYC)... so without a doubt, I would rate the customer service at this place as the best I have ever seen in my years of visiting audio stores on both coasts.

So for the NY/NJ area audiophile crowd, Audio Doctor merits an in-person visit and comes HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!
ph2
@gpgr4blu...you are coming off as an Audio Doctor stalker.  Personally, I enjoy audiotroy's forum comments.  BTW, the forum is also about learning about new products
gpgr4blu is full of himself feeling SORRY for everybody that lack his experience and intelligent to make sound decisions.   Give me a break!
mes

Why not just thank ph2 privately for his kudos.
How about sharing his experience for members looking for a reputable dealer???
To Cleeds and Shadorne, THANK YOU! As per PH2 allready thanked him, he is a great guy and a delightful person.

Obviously my last rant was directed as Grp4blu,

What is totally distasteful is the man is biased not about what we say but he doesn’t like "salesmanship." He is also biased to say that he is friends with other dealers and is not a friend to us, should barr his from even posting.

This is not about being objective.

There are plenty of NY dealers with excellent products that we do not sell, we do not denefgrate any of these dealer for their products, but I am sure some of the people in the area might find some of these dealers practices questionable.

The story Shaordne said is a perfect example being mobbed when wearing a Rolex and ignored at other times. I have sold tube systems to women, as well as big high end systems, I have worked with celebrities, and young kids buying their first systems, the moral is we should strive to treat everyone fairly, and as I said our shop is located in a private home, so we have a Kitchen, a Bar, an expresso maker, it is not an imposition therefore to extend hospitality to one of our guests.

It should all be about the desire to create something meaningful and beautiful. Music should be something we all enjoy.

What one person thinks is a sales pitch the other person finds as possibly enlightening, helpful of beneficial.

The reason I do this is not just as a business, and yes it is a business, over the 30+ years I have seen way too many people make mistakes that sometimes could be remedied by just changing a cable or adding a power conditioner or moving speakers, while sometimes the advice is to throw the baby out with the bath water.

The idea is to create synergy.

So many good intentioned people sometimes offering great and sometimes not great advice.

We like ATC speakers if we post on a Harbeth thread the OP may find out that the ATC may be better or not, but that is not up to me or Grr4blu,

The idea is that perhaps the OP wasn’t thinking of ATC or perhaps has perfered the Harbeths over B&W and KEF, and was therefore thinking the Harbeth were the best choice, when maybe the OP had only thought that ATC were studio speakers and not really a great high end speaker.

The idea which is erronous is to think that everyone is now running to Audio Doctor to purchase X Y or Z. There are territorial restrictions and sometimes that person is close to another store which has that product or on another coast or country.

The idea is to sometimes make suggestions that the OP may find benefical.

This is the way we all learn, and even after 30 years in the industry I am always learning about some exciting new product or tweek.

Again thank you to all the nice people who are sticking up for our little company and if any one wants to visit us please give us a call to do so.

I would be delighted as hanging out and meeting new people discussing music and gear is what drives us all.

Sincerely,

Dave and Troy
Audio Doctor NJ

if you guys want to see our old video which highlights our store and our selection of gear and to actually put a face with the words here we are:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1NPIn3pEmI4

This video was shot before the arrival of T+A, the Personas, Light Harmonic, ATC, Legacy, Micromega, Naim 272/250, the Anthem STR and lost of other stuff that we are now selling or lines we have dropped.