I Find Primalunas Ugly. How about You? Is there an alternative?

The curved cage on Primaluna amplifiers is extremely ugly. Their shiny cases do not help. Visually, they are worse than forgettable. I like the look of Line Magnetic amps, but they sound terrible. Is there a decent alternative?
defiantboomerang

defiantboomerang, you must be new to the audiophile hobby. You complain about the looks of PrimaLuna products and they’re basically borrowing the same aesthetics as used by a number of high end manufacturers. For decades! And then you declare that you’re interested in amps costing more than twice the cost of a PrimaLuna. Why did you even mention PrimaLuna in the first place? Product bashing in the subject line and you're really not even interested in the product. Nice.

Okay, I will take a bite of this troll...

The OP has phrased his request poorly. He bashes a line without mentioning if he even heard a system with said brand. 

He expects everyone else to have HIS ears and perception as to what's a "decent" alternative?   

Lame. A very weak first post

@tablejockey 

We can have polite disagreements. No need to call me names. I have asked for advice. Many have given valuable advice. You have chosen to insult me. No need for that, bro. 
@tketcham 

You are right. I am relatively new. But I have to start learning somehow.