I Find Primalunas Ugly. How about You? Is there an alternative?

The curved cage on Primaluna amplifiers is extremely ugly. Their shiny cases do not help. Visually, they are worse than forgettable. I like the look of Line Magnetic amps, but they sound terrible. Is there a decent alternative?
defiantboomerang
The Primalunas, without cages, are great looking. I wsh quicksilver’s preamps looked as good as their power amps
I would check out the Rogue Cronus Magnum 2 or the Leben CS600, both in my view look great and sound great.
defiantboomerang .."To see where I’m coming from let me give you an example of an amplifier that I find beautiful: Audio Research Dual 50."

Really? Here are comparison photos... I guess beauty really is in... ’the eye of the beholder.’

https://dagogo.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/PrimaLuna-Dialogue-HP-2.jpg

SnS2RMHPeeE/T3WuToR8zzI/AAAAAAAADXs/tVTU3Im_eTM/s1600/ARC_DUAL50B_top.jpg

@defiantboomerang,
I strongly recommend you to go audition the Line Magnetic 219ia. Other models are also very good, but this one is the flagship and it produces a fabulous sound without a hint of noise. 
If you like it I can sell you one for far less than the regular price. Just send me a message and I'll give you all the details (photos, videos, information, etc).