Is anyone going to the Rocky Mountain Audio Fest?

The RMAF begins on Friday. Will anyone attend?
128x128soundsrealaudio
Well I did have time to get out of our room at the show. Walked up to the 11th. floor stuck my head some rooms. I walked the floor then walked down a flight to the 10th. then all the way back to our room. My ears are ringing still. Seems to me there are two kinds of speakers. Bright and forward and then and then the layer back put you to sleep. 

The two rooms I liked were the Gryphon Room which is in the mezzanine and the AAudio import room which is in the Larkspur room down stairs on the first floor. 

Here is a tip. On the mezzanine there is a little table set up with coffee so you don't have to wait in the long Starbuck line.

I would love some feed back from you about our room 7013. Bricasti and Wilson Beseech. I think even Erics's ears would appreciate the music.

I am in the room most of the time and would love to hear from you. 

I spent yesterday there and agree with imgoodwithtools,   "Best sound by a decent margin was the Nagra suite. All Nagra electronics driving a pair of Wilson Alexia 2s".  Owner did a good job of setup and room treatment to allow for a nice soundstage for many.  Also the music choice was very interesting, lots of live shows on tape. 
Kudos also to PS Audio for making the Focal 3's sound their best.  Bad choice for a room, on the first floor lots of traffic and very noisey.