Tekton Double Impacts

Anybody out there heard these??

I have dedicated audio room 14.5x20.5x9 ft.  Currently have Marantz Reference CD/Intergrated paired to Magnepan 1.7's with REL T-7 subs.  For the vast majority of music I love this system.  The only nit pick is that it is lacking/limited in covering say below 35 hz or so.  For the first time actually buzzed the panel with an organ sacd. Bummer.  Thought of upgrading subs to rythmicks but then I will need to high pass the 1.7's.  Really don't want to deal with that approach.

Enter the Double Impacts.  Many interesting things here.  Would certainly have a different set of strengths here.  Dynamics, claimed bottom octave coverage in one package, suspect a good match to current electronics.

I've read all the threads here so we do not need to rehash that.  Just wondering if others out there have FIRST HAND experience with these or other Tekton speakers

Thanks.
corelli
Was just wondering if anyone reading this thread has any experience with the Theoretica Bacch 3D playback system?
Not sure what happened but the speakers have a wonderful and alive midrange that are quite enchanting. The speakers completely disappear and they image like crazy! I heard them at Ezra's with Teajay, Mike and Alan. As good as as the original Double Inpacts are (and they are very good!) the SE version are a bit more refined with a warm and organic midrange. They also image better. We heard them fresh from the box so I am anxious to hear them with a few hours on them. 

On on another note I must add that the Ulfs are incredibly huge! I have a picture of Teajay standing in between them with him being dwarfed by the Ulfs. I like large speakers but as good as they sound, they will not be everyone. For me the DI SE would be the sweet spot both financially and from a size perspective. In addition you can use a 2A3 single ended amp with the DI SE. For me that would be a central reason to go for this speaker over the Ulf. The 2A3 amp really didn't do the Ulf justice. Anyway, I would like to add that all these speakers do an amazing job for their relatively real world price. I have seen many speakers come through Teajay's sound rooms for review and from a price to performance ratio there is nothing even close to these speakers. If these speakers had a more advertised name they would be many times more expensive! To think you can have a great system with the microZOTL2 and the DI for less than $5K is truely amazing! It is a great time to be an audiophile!
Baranyi , I told my audiophile friend the same thing, it’s really great time to be audiophile , so many selection and good products , with a reachable price....Iam greatful....
@baranyi   Thanks so much for sharing your impressions from the listening session at Ezra's home.

Does @teajay  concur with your take on the 2A3 pairing with the Ulfs? It was my understanding that he feels the LTA Triode pairing is 'perfection' for his needs and preferences. 

What would your ideal pairing be for the SEs (preamp and amp)?

Thanks.