Tekton Double Impacts

Anybody out there heard these??

I have dedicated audio room 14.5x20.5x9 ft.  Currently have Marantz Reference CD/Intergrated paired to Magnepan 1.7's with REL T-7 subs.  For the vast majority of music I love this system.  The only nit pick is that it is lacking/limited in covering say below 35 hz or so.  For the first time actually buzzed the panel with an organ sacd. Bummer.  Thought of upgrading subs to rythmicks but then I will need to high pass the 1.7's.  Really don't want to deal with that approach.

Enter the Double Impacts.  Many interesting things here.  Would certainly have a different set of strengths here.  Dynamics, claimed bottom octave coverage in one package, suspect a good match to current electronics.

I've read all the threads here so we do not need to rehash that.  Just wondering if others out there have FIRST HAND experience with these or other Tekton speakers

Thanks.
corelli
Just my 2 cents. The L pad or power dropping resistor would not need to be rated at that high of a wattage if it’s placed after the mid-range bandpass filter, since most of the low frequency content is already rolled off by the capacitor in the high pass. Reasonably a 50 watt resistor would be more than enough there in the circuit. Additionally the midbass cones are much higher efficiency than standard Hi Fi midbass drivers so the tweeters nay not need quite that much padding. This is just based on my own speaker building experience- I have no direct experience with the Tekton speakers per se. Best regards, Aric
DI update,
the DI's have been running non stop since my purchase. So far they have loosened up and become more relaxed and fluid. the bass seems better to me. The only change that was made was in the first week when I decided to remove the anti-cable pc and replace it with my Zu Mother pc. big difference there. I am finding that my music is all discoverable again. Recordings are either good or not so good. Engineers tweak them. Some have too much bass, some are very compressed and need volume to kick everything up and out. Some are just incredible. These speakers are truly impressive, even without the grilles ; ).  Addressing the posts about quality parts, service etc., could there be improvements? Sure ! We can see areas where they can be modified but for the money, for much much more money in fact, they can't be beat. This is the first time as one who listens to music and detail that I can really enjoy the sound, the sheer musicality of my system. The tone, texture, rhythm, nuances, and tremendous bass. Round punchy enveloping bass, unlike any other speaker I have heard. I could never afford what it would cost to beat these. 
BATvk500 amp
BAT vk51se pre
BAT vkd5se cdp
Zu Mother power cords
Speltz anti-cable silver reference balanced ic's
Speltz anti-cable level 3 speaker cable, soon to be potentially surpassed by Cerious Technologies Graphene Extreme speaker cable
no power conditioner
Two 20amp dedicated lines for amp,phase correct
All under ground electrical on grid
zero noise
Can anybody make a comparison between the Tekton 1812 and the Ulfberhts? They are both retailing for $12,000 - but obviously the designs are very different! Doubt many people would have heard both to make a comparison but you never know. Any happy 1812 owners out there? It's hard to find any reviews on these.

Cheers,
Luke
Luke,

The 1812's are more aimed towards the home theater crowd.  Music lovers would be better served by the Ulf's.  (This is per Eric)  I do not recall any posts here by 1812 owners.
Double Impact owners I need your opinion on bass performance.
I want to know if your satisfied with bass resolution and texture? Can you pick up bass guitar notes easily or are they on the soft side? Either acoustic bass of electric. Do any of you listen to Jaco, Geddy, Jack Bruce, John Entwhistle, Ron Carter etc? Thanks