Interconnect Cables

My components are set. Now I'm tinkering with cables. I tried a couple different power cords and although I heard differences I decided to keep what I have. Now I'm looking for suggestions to compare to my Wireworld Platinum Eclipse 7 interconnect cables. I'm looking for cables below $2K per meter.
ricred1
I listen to contemporary Jazz...Boney James, David Sanborn, The Crusaders, Joe Sample, Michael Franks, Jessy J. and many more.
My 2-channel system: Monitor Audio PL 500 speakers, Jeff Rowland 625 S2 amplifier, Jeff Rowland Corus preamp, Antipodes DS GT music server, Chord Dave DAC , JL Audio F112 V2. All inter-connect cables are Wireworld Platinum. Speaker cable is Wireworld Silver Electra. With the exception of my sub, I have everything plugged into the Torus RM20 power conditioner. I use Shunyata wall outlets and my room is treated with GIK products. Everything sits on Stillpoints.
Purist Neptune single crystal fluid cable would be the first one for me to try. Street price should be about $1500 for 1 meter pair. I believe, comparable Echole or Stage III models are more expensive and more difficult to sell back if you have to. But also, I think Jeff always recommends Cardas for his amps, so perhaps they too in this case.
I use Neptune between solid state phono stage and integrated.