Searching for the most "accurate" speaker (below 15K)

I’m looking for the most accurate and resolving speakers (budget is <= 15K). Paradigm Persona 3F, Kef Reference 3 or Focal Sopra 2 are some of the options I can think of. Any opinions on how these compare? Should I had other options to this shortlist? The amplifier is the (absolutely extraordinary) Nagra Classic AMP.

Thanks! :)
128x128vermeer
For room your dimensions we have special model called Acoustic Preference GRACIOSO 1.0 LE (99 pairs only), if you prefer neutral-natural sound. Right now in special 10.anniversary action -40% off, look to eBay or our web site. Sorry, we dont have dealer in many countries, but we offer 45 days of money back warranty. The cost of purchasing with customs and VAT should not be higher than $ 10000; delivery is paid by our company.
Maybe interesting information for you and other audiophiles. Also our bigger model GRACIOSO 2.0 LE will be very good for your room but cost approx.2500$ more also in action now.
A little advertise for our oudspeakers which are not very well known in audiophiles world.

Marjan, CEO Acoustic Preference-EU
Quad ESL - fast, natural, accurate

and you can also use them to electrocute flying insects!
If you want accurate speakers - someone mentioned the Emminent Technologies - but without the subwoofer, the new Carver ALS would be around 15K.  Though tall, they are very thin and sound good in both small and larger rooms.  TAS menyioned how very similar in the midrange they sound (but better!) compared to the ETs.
The Carvers at $15k, the Eminent Technology at $2499---one sixth the price. The $12,501 difference will buy a swarm of nice subs! Or a whole lotta music.
- for a "classical" direct reflecting, beautiful speaker, no doubt about the XTZ Divine Alpha - as    good as BW800D3 - about the best speaker under 10k, and worth double - not efficient
- scale, transparence, dynamic, presence, in your face, room filling envelopping sound Tannoy Legacy Arden
- for an efficient, ultra transparent/accurate, ultra dynamic and ultra capable speaker, Tannoy GRF (new versions) - normal price is US23,000, but you can get them for less 15k -  If you get this, prepared to be shocked (coming from a guy using Westminster GR)