Mid grade Integrated amp choices

Currently, I have a Rotel A12, which is decent, but I am ready to upgrade. My other equipment is a Bluesound Node 2, Pro-Ject Debut Carbon Esprit turntable, and Sonus Faber Chameleon T speakers with Nordost cabling throughout. At first, I was going to upgrade speakers, but after home auditioning the Dynaudio Contour 20's and Focal 1008 Be's, I felt that my integrated was the weakest link currently. 

So, I have been auditioning a few amps (several at home) for the last few weeks. So far, I have home auditioned:

NAD 388 (with the BluOS card) - Class D gives weight to bass, but otherwise, it's just okay
Simaudio Moon ACE - Nice, certainly better than the Rotel, very good warranty and build
Simaudio Moon 340i - Seemed too boomy with bass and a little brittle on the top end
Bryston b60r - Nice, really good sound. Great warranty
Plinius Hautonga - Blew me away. Yes, the 200 watts may have had a lot to do with it. But, the soundstage was huge and everything was so detailed.

I will be dealer auditioning this Friday:

Rega Elex -R
Rogue Sphinx
Naim 5si

Anyone have any experience with the Rega, Rogue or Naim against the Plinius? I don't know if I want to spend that much on an integrated right now and am hoping that one of the ones I am auditioning Friday will blow me away. Thoughts? Comments?

-Brian   
128x128bkmaxey
I would also look at the Marantz PM-11s3. Mine has been nothing short of amazing since I’ve first listened to it! I pushes, no bullies my set of 4 ohm speakers with authority yet musicality I am still impressed with every time I listen to music!
It has unfortunately jumped in price since the PM-10 was introduced but can still be found under your $3500 price point if patient.
I haven’t owned any of the other Integrates listed here but I have demo’d the PM-11s3 against the Hagel H200, the Devialet 200, the NAD Master Series M2 and the Marantz outclassed them all to me, some by a long shot.
I would love to hear one of the top Yamaha Integrated and Accuphase Integrateds.... The best of the Japanese made ones including the Marantz PM-11s3 have such a sweet warm sound yet are so fast and clean! One never gets tired of their sound no matter how long the listening session  
I’ve owned an older Plinius Class A power amp and it’s very nice indeed. Great sound and excellent build quality (like a tank) but I had to let it go as the amp did not match my loudspeakers at that time.

The Naim Nait XS may sound nice but I don’t think it’s the equivalent of the Plinius Hautonga in both price and performance. It might be worthwhile to audition the Naim Supernait 2 as this one is more comparable to the Hautonga with a more powerful and dynamic presentation. Other options include Exposure 3010S2-D and Densen B150. Ultimately the choice will be dependent your listening taste apart from the speakers that will be used with the amp.
@andr3wd
If you want to get the Yaqin or the Jolida, I would suggest the Line Magnetic 216ia.
I've been in this hobby for 30 years. I've had 5 amps during that time. The Cronus has given me more bang for the buck than any other component