Interconnect Cables

My components are set. Now I'm tinkering with cables. I tried a couple different power cords and although I heard differences I decided to keep what I have. Now I'm looking for suggestions to compare to my Wireworld Platinum Eclipse 7 interconnect cables. I'm looking for cables below $2K per meter.
ricred1
Purist Neptune is on a warmer side but it is not excessively warm at all. And it is not slow, it is just right. It is also neither forward nor laidback. Connectors are berrilium copper gold plated. Sound stage has an incredible depth and layering. Very balanced and harmonically correct. Sophisticated sound. It does not have the ultimate resolution and high frequency extension, but we are not talking about top of the line cables. It should be perfect for jazz and any kind of acoustic music. Even more so with a digital source.
If you really want to make a difference, forget about snake oil cables and use XLR instead of RCA. That is what the professionals do, and for a reason. See here for measurements: http://archimago.blogspot.nl/2017/06/measurements-oppo-sonica-dac-ess-sabre.html
Will it make a sonic difference in a domestic context with relatively short cable runs? I doubt it, but if you want the best, even if only observable on a scope, this is the way to go.
auxinput,
Thanks for your thoughtful response. Your comments are really spot on: "I'm wondering if the silver elements are working well in your system because the silver is compensating for the laid back ribbon tweeter. Maybe that's why you feel great about your speakers. Silver does not work in my system at all as it tends to push the upper mids and highs (I have a strong tweeter)." My speakers and Rowland amplifier are considered laid back. My DAC and music server are considered to be very detailed. I'm not saying my WW cables are bad, I just want to try a few cables to see if they take my system to the next level.
Funny you mentioned Audioquest, because a friend is sending me an Audioquest Niagara to try. He has Audioquest Fire and in general loves Audioquest cables. I'll post my thoughts after I receive them.
willemj,
All of my interconnect cables are XLR. As far as snake oil, if you believe cables are snake oil, I support your opinion. My experience through listening in my own system, often using my wife or 12 year old son to discern any differences tells me that cables aren't snake oil. Sometimes there are differences and sometimes there isn't. None have been night and day, but when there are differences, they are usually easily heard.
OK, if nobody else is going to acknowledge the great big elephant in the room I guess I'll have to do it. Directionality. No, I'm not talking about which way the shield is connected or balanced vs unbalanced. I'm talking about unshielded cables with good old RCA connectors. And dielectric and jacket. Like fuses, all wire is directional. So, if you haven't done so already or if you don't believe me, reverse your interconnects right now. Surely somebody out there must have his interconnects in the WRONG direction. Let us know your results.