Audiophiles should learn from people who created audio

The post linked below should be a mandatory reading for all those audiophiles who spend obscene amounts of money on wires. Can such audiophiles handle the truth?

http://www.roger-russell.com/wire/wire.htm

defiantboomerang
Post removed 
Why stop on cables ??? maybe all speakers , amplifiers, sources are the same why bother to waste money on expensive components ? Just buy stock cables and cheap hi fi system and you are all set...
I didn’t read Mr. Russell artical and will not bother to do so in the near future because I am sure it’s total bulshit .
All of us in this audiophile hobey knows that every component in our system is extremely important to achieve the sound we are looking for and cables are not exception and are very important
part of our hi-fi system.

The ones that can’t hear difference
between cables will never admit that their hearing is not sensitive enough it’s easier for them to jump to the wrong conclusion that all cables are the same.It’s like trying to explain to color blind person the difference between colors...

There is no point to argue with people that can't hear difference between cables becuse I know that they aren't really audiophiles but just  impostors. 
Post removed