Searching for the most "accurate" speaker (below 15K)

I’m looking for the most accurate and resolving speakers (budget is <= 15K). Paradigm Persona 3F, Kef Reference 3 or Focal Sopra 2 are some of the options I can think of. Any opinions on how these compare? Should I had other options to this shortlist? The amplifier is the (absolutely extraordinary) Nagra Classic AMP.

Thanks! :)
128x128vermeer
Hi Vermeer,

Just to second what Audiotroy and Initm said, the Persona is a great speaker, but only if you pair it with the right separates.

As a case in point, I had an experience with a Delaware dealer recently who warned me over the phone, prior to my auditions, to stay away from the Personas because they were "too bright". However I took with me, to the audition, my Anthem AVM60 pre-amp- Anthem being the same company that manufactures the Persona Speaker. Upon hooking the equipment up, the dealer loved what he heard and apologized for "misleading" me earlier on - it turned out the Personas were bright on his separates, but not on mine. 

I auditioned the Persona 5F in Delaware, and prior to that the 3F at Audiotroy's store in New Jersey. Both speakers impressed me. Best wishes with you search! 
One side note, since Vandersteen was mentioned. The 2 model has been one of the best selling speakers for over three decades. Not many speaker brands can boast about that. When listening to speakers, often it is the design/engineer who is responsible for a great sounding speaker. Richard Vandersteen, Kevin Voecks, Jim Salk, Andrew Jones etc....

Audiotroy:
You are a loon. How can I hijack a thread which concerns your hijacking of threads and my treatment of you in those threads?
Oh that's right I forgot---you still don't know what hijacking a thread means because you are too busy talking and not listening.
Sigh.

Grgr4blu you are hijacking a Paradigm thread where several people have reported the speakers to be amazing when set up correctly you are adding nothing as ususal. 

Many people find you to be inappropriate in your negativity and your continued attacks against our store and our products make you look like you have an axe to grind.

vermeer

If you can audition a pair of the Wilson Beseech Geometry Series speakers I think they would work well for you. Yes they are accurate but they also have soul, really enjoyable. Because the cabinets are carbon fiber there will be far less cabinet resonance to interact with your smaller room.