What do you consider the most musical speakers—$15000 & under

I thought mr_ m brought up a good point when when he said he would pick the most musical over the most accurate. His post was in "Searching for the Most Accurate Speaker under $15000"
zq1
Musical to me the speakers keeps you listening longer and longer in your listening chair, You forget accuracy.So I pick musical speakers.from what I read it seems double impact tekton does that...but again any speakers can become musical if your system match your speakers...
@jl35 

JG Holt ended up with  ATC SCM 50ASL after many years. He liked and owned Soundlabs for many years too.

I don’t think there is such a thing as musical - either a device is high fidelity (accurate) or it isn’t. A lack or accuracy does not make a speaker more musical to my ears.

Musical is a euphemistic term. It is a nice way of saying a speaker sounds nice even if it doesn’t sound realistic at all. 
@shadorne  "Musical is a euphemistic term. It is a nice way of saying a speaker sounds nice even if it doesn’t sound realistic at all."

I believe the word you are defining or describing above would be "euphonic" rather than "musical".  For me, at least, "musical" assumes accuracy as a prerequisite....it means an evenness to frequency response an openness of soundscape and a smoothness of texture (ex. hearing that a cymbal is being struck by a wood or plastic tipped drumstick and in the best circumstances, the metal overtones from a drum kit)

"euphonic" is not what most audiophiles desire.  If I'm listening to hard rocking group, I want to hear all of the intended distortions that are part of that creative process, NOT a smoothed over version of that reality.

@hifiman5 

If “musical” means accurate then why not use the term “accurate” - to me musical is quite vague and includes pretty much anything except perhaps a lawnmower.
euphonic means "pleasing to the ear", doesn't mean "smoothed over" though that is what some prefer...different electronics, different rooms, different inner and outer ears, different preferences...