Raidho speakers..any interest ??

Was curious what speakers people have listened to in the raidho family and what electronics powered them. 
nyaudio98
@kin Funny you mention diamond feet. I was never a believer until my local dealer brought over a pair of D2.1’s w/diamond feet for me to demo and break in. I currently had D2’s. After a couple of weeks I asked him to bring over the standard feet and it turned out he needed them for another customer. I could not believe how much clarity and sound stage was lost. Needless to say I had him order another pair for once I decided to keep them and let the D2’s go.
I have D3 V2's with a pair of McIntosh MC2301 tube power amplifiers, a GSPre preamplifier, Auralic Vega DAC and Ansuz cables. Interconnects are balanced C, speaker D and one C power cable to the preamp. Digital cable is a Transparent Ultra from my old system.

I built this system using Transparent cables from my old Martin Logan system but the Ultra interconnect and speaker cables did nothing for the Raidho's. These speakers need really good cables if you want to bring out the best in them.

Its a work in progress, I have excellent sound so far but need to upgrade to Ansuz DTC speaker cables and upgrade the DAC, digital cable, add Ansuz power cables to the remaining components and a Ansuz power distribution unit.

Its the never ending story.

I downgraded from Raidho to a speaker a third of the C1.1 price. 

Had a tweeter blow and Raidho sent out a replacement no problem that I installed myself. The C1 pushes the bass forward to give the impression of a greater lower frequency response. 

I wanted to to upgrade to the current C1.2 version. Raidho referred me back to distributor in my country. Distributor never got back to me even though I had cash waiting. Funny game this high end audio.