Alta Audio speakers--anyone heard them?

Here's another relatively little-known speaker manufacturer.

http://alta-audio.com/collection/

Anyone heard the Titanium Hestia's?

(Where do they get these names?...)

128x128twoleftears
We're a fairly new Canadian dealer for Alta Audio. We haven't heard the Titanium Hestia's yet. We currently have the Lelantos and IO in stock. Both are excellent speakers. Full extended bass for the money with good levels of detail, but not analytical sounding at all. The quality of the drivers in the Hestia go up in a big way and hence the price as well. At 3.5 times the price of the Lelantos, I imagine the Hestia's are spectacular. There is a review on them from Audiophilia.
Twoleftears

I have the Titanium Hestia’s for almost a year now and they are an awesome speaker.  They replaced the Martin Logan Renaissance 15A’s because of their musicality, transparency, tonal balance and soundstaging capabilities. I will say they need a mid-to-large size room and need to be at least two - three feet from the front and side walls or they can sound bass heavy and not as musical. What they do extremely well is present a clear image and 3D soundstage and maintain it off-axis. The problem you will have is finding a store that carries them in your area for an audition. I had the pleasure of hearing the prototypes in my home with the owner of Alta Audio Mike Levy and my local rep bringing the prototypes to my home for an audition. After 15 minutes of hearing the Alta prototypes I heard a speaker that was more transparent than Martin Logans, and provided more detail, timbral/tonal accuracy and excellent soundstaging I had to have them and ordered the first pair off of the production line. I believe Stereophile will be reviewing them soon and Audiophilia has already. Highly recommend you listen to them if you can. Alta Audio will have the Titanium Hestia’s at the NY Audio Show 10 -12 November 2017.

Jon
@jonaiken,
Aren't you the same person who features in Alta Audio advertisements in Stereophile? BTW, nice system.
Yes, Alta asked for my permission to use part of my response to the review of the Titaniums in Audiophilia in his advertisement.  The answer was easy because I believe in the speaker.  Thanks
I would also stand by a product if I like one. And I have done that many times, in these forums. Funny part is, when I first saw that advertisement, I actually thought it was John Atkinson :-). I have read a few reviews about Alta Audio, and they were all good. Would like to read the Stereophile review when it comes out.