Most overrated bands

What are some examples of seriously overrated bands? My candidates are

1. Led Zeppelin
2. Velvet Underground
3. U2
4. Ramones
5. The Who
defiantboomerang
There is no such thing as an overrated band.  That whole concept is a mindF.  Did you listen the the music?  Did you like it/not like it? Then listen to it/don't listen to it again.  That is it.  Overrated comes from you expecting someone else like Billboard to do the work for you.  Who knew promoters and advertisers set expectations and create nostalgia?  Oh yeah everybody.  Don't worry about what other people listen to and "rate" things. 
Haven't you ever seen how stupid yelp is?

- Led Zepplin sux, when they played "Shine on you crazy diamond" I was bored and when I went to get a beer at the concession stand they were out!  1 out of 5 stars - Yelp!

- Nickelback wuz awesome in concert tonight. Best band ever! Met a girl in line and after the second song we left to back to my car! 5 out of 5 stars - Yelp!

Music is a journey - don't deprive yourself of choice and discovery of new music based on an opinion from the series of tubes telling you what is "good" and "bad".   
Music has a personal element   The reason why people connect to music varies and changes over time just as I don't have the same opinions and tastes as I did when I was 10 years old. 
Also the idea of reorganizing a list or chart that is designed to sell merchandise into another list of what not to buy just represents two sides of the same coin. Even though it feels counter to being told what is "good", it is the same exact action of telling people what to listen to.  Who are you to do that? At least you know the reason why the people making money off it tell you something is great.  You on the other hand are just there because your rating expectations were not met?  That does nothing for the music you do consider "good", limits you and limits those who read what you say.

The fact that people actually listen to rap on purpose and even attach the word music to it speaks to the almost infinite musical tastes of mankind.

overrated, underrated?  

As the singularity approaches, what will senscient beings think about the question at hand??
I thought Sigur Ros was overrated. Not bad but they were a head scratcher for me until I went to a concert. I got it from that point on. I can't really explain it as I was not high or anything. In fact the night was off to a pretty rough start and I was not really into it. I think the whole audience was transported that night to another place. 

Before listening to Los Lobos I read several professional critics saying how brilliant they were. IMO, they are ... meh. So IMO overrated.