Biwire Cables for Vandersteen 2CE Signatures

Hi all.  Trying to make a cable decision...  Richard Vandersteen recommends "true biwire" (i.e. "double biwire") cables, and suggested trying audioquest.  Audioadvisor will build audioquest cables to order, and can build two pairs of Rocket 88 cables for double biwiring (without DBS battery system) for around $1000.  The other option is two pairs of Purist Genesis Luminist cables, higher retail cost, but could get used.  So apples for apples costwise. Running with a McCormack DNA 0.5 Rev A amplifier.  Any suggests?
peter_s
I have true bi-wire Audioquest Type 4s between my Vandersteen 3A Sigs and my Ayre V-5XE. I think that wiring set up costs around $250 and it works great. It’s your money, spend it as you wish....but I’d hesitate to budget $1000 on speaker wires in this circumstance.
Audioquest will make a double run of their cables for you, with DBS, if the cable you want uses it.  Check with your dealer or if you don’t have one, talk to John Rutan at the Audio Connection in Verona, NJ. John is one of the most knowledgeable Vandersteen dealers out there. He is also an Audioquest dealer. Good Luck!
how long of a run do you need ?

i have a shotgun bi-wire ( external as Richard recommends) set of AQ type 6 that i used for many years with Vandersteen 3a sig and then 5a
they are not DBS but could let you demo if you pay shipping inside USA